Today I'm gonna cook Pasta Salad.
|Olive oil||3/4 Cup (12 tbs) (75 ml)|
|Vinegar||1/4 Cup (4 tbs) (60 ml)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Dried oregano||1 Teaspoon (5 ml)|
|Dried basil||1 Teaspoon (5 ml)|
|Red pepper flakes||1 Teaspoon (5 ml)|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Pasta||500 Gram (Whatever shape you like)|
|Red onion slice||1/2 Medium|
|Chopped celery ribs||2|
|Chopped bell peppers||2|
|Grape tomatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs) , slice|
|Black olives slices||6|
|Bocconcini||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) (125 ml)|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon (For garnishing)|
1. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil.
2. Make the dressing by emulsifying all of the ingredients in a blender jug or with a stick blender.
3. Cook the pasta to 'al dente'.
4. While the past cooks, prep the veg and place into a large bowl.
5. If you want to soften the onion flavour, add it to the pasta for the last minute of cooking.
6. Drain the pasta, and add to the bowl with the vegetables.
7. Pour over the dressing and toss to coat.
8. Place in the fridge for an hour or two before serving.
9. When ready to serve, add the tomatoes, bocconcini, and parsley.