Today we are going to be making ice cream as it is June about a beautiful summer morning.
|35 % whipping cream||2 Cup (32 tbs) (((500 ml)))|
|3.25% milk||1 Cup (16 tbs) (((250 ml)))|
|Dry milk powder||2 Tablespoon (((30 ml)))|
|Invert sugar||2 Tablespoon (((30 ml, like corn syrup)))|
|Easter cream eggs||154 Gram|
|Milk chocolate||100 Gram|
|Sugar||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) (((125 ml)))|
|Pure vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon (((10 ml)))|
1. In a medium saucepan whisk together the cream, milk, dry milk powder, corn syrup, ½ of the easter Cream eggs, and milk chocolate.
2. Bring it just to a scalding temperature, stir making sure chocolate is melted, and then remove from the heat.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together the yolks and the sugar.
4. Whisking constantly, temper the egg yolks with some of the hot cream.
5. Whisking pour the egg mixture back into the saucepan and cook over medium heat until the mixture reaches 170ºF.
6. Remove custard from the heat, and whisk in the vanilla.
7. Cool quickly with a bain-marie or ice bath.
8. Cover and refrigerate until cold.
9. Place in your ice cream maker and freeze according to the manufacturer's instructions.
10. When half frozen. add in the remaining chopped-up Easter Cream eggs.
11. Serve and enjoy!