Beet rat! Beetroot in this rat-shaped meatloaf is perfectly horrifying for Halloween. Get your freak on with this freaky rodent!
|Grated cooked beets||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ground meat||2 Pound (Beef, Lamb or Chicken)|
|Diced onion||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Minced green chili||2 Tablespoon , mince|
|Garam masala||1 Teaspoon|
|Red chilli powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Cumin powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Beef salami||4 (Or any other cold cut)|
|Uncooked spaghetti||2 (2 spaghetti for the Moustache)|
|Black sesame||2 Tablespoon|
1. Cook the beets and grate some reserving the tail.
2. Add onion, green chilli, egg, salt, Garam Masala, chilli powder, cumin and turmeric powder and the grated beets to the meat and mix it well.
3. Make a base with the mixture with a well in the centre – add the beetroot root on one end and the eggs back to back in the well.
4. Cover with the rest of the mixture and pack it in.
5. Shape the meatloaf so it best looks like a rat.
6. Add the chicken feet, salami for ears, onions for eyes and almond slivers for teeth.
7. Sprinkle the top with black sesame seeds.
8. Cook for 1 hr 15 mins and clean the edges in between and brush with ketchup.
9. Serve and Enjoy!