The perfect holiday side dish! Sweet and savory, this corn casserole is everyone's favorite southern-style dish. A traditional side dish for Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas, you'll be making this easy corn casserole for any holiday potluck or gathering. Yum!
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. To make corn casserole, combine all the ingredients in a bowl, except for half of the cheese.
2. Grease a 13x9 baking dish.
3. Pour corn casserole into the baking dish.
4. Bake at 350 F until center is set and casserole is slightly golden, about 35-40 minutes.
5. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
6. Bake for an additional 5-10 minutes.
7. Then enjoy your corn casserole!