Ooey, gooey, cheesy perfection in every bite, everyone loves this baked macaroni and cheese! With three different cheeses plus cheddar cheese soup, this creamy and delicious mac and cheese is sure to be a family favorite. A perfect side dish for the holidays or for a weeknight meal, add this homemade mac and cheese to your recipe rotation.
|Elbow macaroni||1 Pound|
|Cheddar cheese soup can||2|
|Evaporated milk||24 Ounce|
|Butter||10 Tablespoon (use as required)|
|Shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Shredded sharp cheddar cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Shredded pepper jack cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Cook pasta according to pasta directions just until done. You don't want it mushy because it will absorb a little of the cheesy liquid in the oven.
3. Combine soup, evaporated milk, butter, salt, and pepper in a large microwaveable bowl. Cover with plastic wrap, leaving a small vent, and cook for 6-7 minutes until the butter is melted and the mixture is warm-to-hot throughout. (If making a half batch, 4 minutes in the microwave should do it).
4. Add to cooked pasta.
5. Add cheeses, stirring constantly until everything is melted and incorporated.
6. Pour macaroni and cheese into a baking pan.
7. Bake for 40-45 minutes.
8. FOR CROCK POT: Follow directions 1-5, leave your Crock Pot on low and cook for 4 hours.
9. Serve & Enjoy!