If you're looking for the perfect fall quick bread, then look no further! This homemade amish pumpkin bread is made from scratch, yet so easy anyone can bake it. Bursting with all your favorite fall flavors in every bite, everyone will love this pumpkin quick bread.
|Granulated sugar||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil/Canola oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Eggs||4 , beaten|
|Canned pumpkin||1 Pound|
|Water||2/3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Baking soda||2 Teaspoon|
|Ground cloves||1/2 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour two 9 X 5-inch loaf pans.
2. Mix sugar, oil, and eggs together.
3. Add pumpkin.
4. Add dry ingredients and finally water, stirring until just mixed.
5. Pour batter into two greased and floured pans.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for one hour.
7. Serve and Enjoy!