These homemade peanut butter cups are even better than store bought! A graham cracker bottom, filled with creamy peanut butter and topped with sweet melted chocolate makes for the perfect homemade candy. Give these out as a holiday treat or an after school snack!
|Melted butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Graham crackers||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Confectioner sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Peanut butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Semi sweet chocolate chips||1 1/2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Peanut butter||4 Tablespoon|
1. Line muffin tins with paper liners and spray with cooking spray.
2. Mix together butter, graham crackers, confectioners' sugar, and 1 cup of peanut butter. Press about 1-1 1/2 Tbsp of the mixture into the bottom of the muffin liners.
3. Melt the chocolate chips and 4 Tbsp of peanut butter together.
4. Spoon over the filling and smooth the tops with a spoon.
5. Put in the fridge until set.
6. Serve and enjoy!