Matar Paneer Recipe is a quick and easy recipe for making Shahi Matar Paneer on Curries And Stories With Neelam only on Get Curried.
|Peas||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Ghee||1 1/2 Tablespoon|
|Ginger garlic paste||1 1/2 Teaspoon|
|Cumin seeds||2 Teaspoon|
|Chilli powder||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Fresh coriander||To Taste|
|Butter||1 Tablespoon (optional)|
|Garam masala||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (use as required)|
1. In a pan, heat ghee and add cumin and onions to it.
2. Saute the onions till slightly brown and then add ginger-garlic paste, green chillies, tomatoes, coriander stalk, salt, turmeric powder and red chilli powder to it.
3. Cook it all till the ghee separates from the mixture. Once done, add in the green peas and some water.
4. Keep the lid on and let this cook for 5-7 minutes. After the peas are properly cooked add some butter and the paneer to the mixture.
5. Add water as per your preferred thickness of the gravy and cover with the lid and let it cook for another 5-7 minutes.
6. Sprinkle with some garam masala powder and fresh coriander leaves.
7. Turn the flame off and your delicious Matar Paneer is ready to serve!
8. Serve this dish with hot buttered chapatis and enjoy to the fullest!