Learn How to Make Homestyle Chicken Curry Recipe from Chef Neelam Bajwa only on Get Curried. Make this Authentic Indian Chicken Curry Recipe at your home and share your experience with us in the comments section below.
|Whole chicken||1 Large|
|Mixed whole spices||1 Tablespoon (Peppercorns, coriander, cumin bay leaves green cardamom etc)|
|Ginger garlic paste||2 Teaspoon|
|Turmeric||1 1/2 Teaspoon|
|Chilli powder||1 1/2 Teaspoon|
|Coriander powder||1 1/2 Teaspoon|
|Cumin powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Tomatoes||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Coriander stalks||To Taste|
|Crushed coriander seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Kasuri methi||To Taste|
|Garam masala||1 1/2 Teaspoon|
|Water||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. In a saucepan, heat ghee and add mixed whole spices, onion and cook untile the onion turns brown.
2. Now add ginger-garlic paste, green chillies, turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, salt and stir well.
3. Add coriander stalk, tomato puree, chicken and cook for 5-7 minutes stirring continuously.
4. Then add coriander seeds and water enough to soak the chicken pieces completely.
5. Cover with a lid and simmer until the chicken is cooked.
6. Add Kasuri Methi, coriander leaves, garam masala and stir.
7. Serve and Enjoy!