Comforting chicken and noodles is the ultimate comfort food! Made in the crock pot, this easy family dinner recipe is sure to warm you up on a cold night. Creamy and delicious, this crock pot chicken and noodles is sure to warm you up.
|Frozen egg noodles||1 Packet|
|Cream of chicken soup||21 Ounce (1 can chicken and 1 can cream of celery)|
|Butter||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chicken broth||32 Ounce|
|Mixed vegetables||To Taste|
|Better than bullion||1 Teaspoon|
|Chicken breasts||4 Large (boneless, skinless)|
1. Salt and pepper chicken breasts.
2. Place in the bottom of Crock Pot.
3. Spoon soup over the chicken.
4. Cut butter into several pats and place pieces evenly over soup.
5. Whisk the bouillon with the broth.
6. Pour over soup.
7. Place lid on the Crock Pot and turn to low. Cook for 6 hours.
8. Remove chicken and tear into pieces.
9. Add back to pot.
10. Now add noodles; if adding veggies add now. Cook for another 2 hours or until noodles are desired tenderness. I stir a few times during last 2 hours. (You may want to add more broth to thin out at the end of cooking, as the homemade noodles thicken the broth, which we like. )
11. Sprinkle with parsley and mix in if using at the end of cooking.
12. Salt & pepper, if needed, and serve. Yum!