Poor Man's Apple Cobbler is the easiest cobbler you can make in less than an hour! With just 6 ingredients you'll find in your pantry, this delicious fall dessert will wow your guests. With a beautiful golden crust and full of pie filling, simply top with vanilla ice cream for an easy, go-to dessert.
|Granulated sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pie filling||21 Ounce|
|Butter||8 Tablespoon (unsalted)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Melt butter in a 9x13 (preferably glass) baking dish. Do this by placing it in the oven while it preheats.
3. Mix sugar, flour, vanilla, and milk in a mixing bowl.
4. Pour mixture into baking dish over the butter. Do not mix with butter.
5. Spoon in apples or your fruit of choice in random spots.
6. Bake for 45 minutes.
7. The crust will rise around apples.
8. Serve. Enjoy!