Tender, juicy and full of flavor, this no-fail pork tenderloin recipe comes out perfect every time. With a fantastic flavor and easy to prepare, this will be one of the best pork tenderloins you'll ever have the joy of eating.
|Pork tenderloin||2 Pound|
|Olive oil||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Granulated garlic||1 Tablespoon|
|Granulated onion||1 Tablespoon|
|Dried italian seasoning||1 Teaspoon|
|Crushed red pepper flakes||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Dried oregano||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Crushed rosemary||1/2 Teaspoon|
1. Place thawed pork tenderloin in a gallon Ziploc bag (I use Hormel original tenderloin, about 1.5 lbs.). Add olive oil, granulated onion, granulated garlic, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, oregano, optional red pepper flake, dried rosemary, or any other herb that you love with pork.
2. Seal bag and remove as much air as possible to make sure that the seasonings completely coat the pork tenderloin. Put in refrigerator for at least 1 hour or longer.
3. Preheat oven to 425°F. (This is not a typo.) Line a casserole or small baking dish with aluminum foil for easy cleanup, if desired. REMOVE TENDERLOIN FROM BAG and center in a foil-lined dish.
4. Pour marinade over the tenderloin and bake for 15 minutes.
5. Turn meat over and bake another 15 minutes. Turn meat over once more and bake another 15 minutes for a total cooking time of 45 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and let rest for 10 minutes.
7. Cut into 1/4" or thicker slices and serve with your favorite side dishes. If desired make a compound butter/margarine ahead of time with a little crushed dried rosemary, thyme, and garlic. Put a small pat on each slice and allow heat to melt it into the meat. C'est ci bon!
8. Serve and Enjoy!