If you're looking for an easy and delicious casserole, look no further! This low carb hamburger, sausage, broccoli alfredo casserole will be a big hit with the whole family - especially if you're looking for a low carb option.
|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Bulk sausage||1 Pound|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Fresh broccoli||12 Ounce|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce|
|Heavy cream||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mozzarella cheese||8 Ounce|
1. In a large skillet, brown hamburger, sausage, onion, and garlic over a medium heat.
2. Season to taste with oregano, salt, and pepper; drain excess fat.
3. Meanwhile, steam the broccoli until tender yet still a little crisp; season with salt and pepper.
4. Place cream cheese in a microwaveable bowl and microwave on HIGH for about 45 seconds, until soft. Whisk until creamy and smooth.
5. Gradually whisk in the cream until smooth; stir in the Parmesan cheese.
6. Combine hamburger, broccoli and cream sauce in a large greased casserole dish (2 ½ quart or larger). Taste test and add additional salt, and pepper if desired.
7. Top with shredded cheese.
8. Bake at 350º for about 35-45 minutes, until bubbly around edges.
9. Serve and Enjoy!