Searching for the perfect breakfast casserole? Look no further! This biscuits and gravy casserole is a great breakfast for the family or for the holidays. Plus, this breakfast casserole is super easy to make.
|Buttermilk biscuit dough||10 Ounce|
|Powdered country gravy pouch||1 Packet|
|Cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 350. Take a 13x9-in pan and spray with cooking spray (or smear with butter). Cut biscuit dough into 1" pieces, and line the bottom of the pan.
2. Brown the sausage & drain.
3. Scatter the browned sausage over the biscuit pieces, then top with shredded cheese.
4.Whisk eggs and milk with a pinch of salt and pepper, then pour over the pan.
5. Make gravy according to instructions, and pour over the pan. Bake for 30-45 minutes, depending how hot your oven runs.
6. Cut and serve. It's delicious warm right out of the oven!