Sushi ingredients are packed into an ice cube tray, covered with sushi rice and makes a great instant sushi. Using an Ice Cube tray you can make this stunning Sushi!
|Here are the ingredients:|
|1 cup Sushi rice|
|1 cup Water|
|1 tbsp Salt|
|1 tbsp Sugar|
|1 tbsp Rice Vinegar|
|1 tbsp black Sesame seeds|
|Other ingredients as required|
|Shrimp, boiled and cut in half|
|Smoked Salmon cut in rectangles|
|Crab sticks cut to size|
|Cucumber cut in slices and rectangles|
|Sushi seasoning Wasabi|
|Slices of red Chilli|
1. Grease the ice cube trays for better grip.
2. Use cling film that is double the size of the tray.
3. Start from one end and push firmly into the cavities.
4. Fill the cavities with Shrimp, Smoked Salmon and Crab sticks as required.
5. Top with cucumber and avocado.
6. Cook the rice with salt and sugar.
7. Once cooked fluff and add the rice vinegar and sesame seeds.
8. Once the rice has cooled and is just barely warm, press it into the ice cube trays.
9. Cover with cling film and press down.
10. Refrigerate for 10 mins.
11. To unmold, remove the top covering of cling film and turn the ice cube tray over on a cutting board and gently lift to release.
12. You may have to use a knife to cut some of them.
13. Serve and enjoy!