These Shrimp or Prawn Patties are packed with a spicy filling in layers of buttery Puff Pastry.
|Diced onions||1 1/2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sliced green chilies||2 Tablespoon|
|Ginger garlic paste||2 Teaspoon|
|Red chilli powder||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Turmeric powder||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Diced tomatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Finely chopped coriander||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Puff pastries||1 Kilogram|
|Egg||1 , beaten (for egg wash)|
|Sesame seeds||2 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degree oven.
2. Mince the Shrimp using a knife.
3. Heat up some oil and saute the onions.
4. Add the green chilli and add some salt to help it caramelize faster.
5. Add the ginger and garlic paste.
6. Add the shrimp.
7. Add the spices and mix well.
8. Add the tomatoes.
9. Add the pepper cover and cook for 5 mins.
10. Add salt to taste and the coriander.
11. Roll out the puff pastry and cut into circles.
12. One will go into the tart shell.
13. Add the filling and brush the edges of another circle with egg wash and press to seal.
14. Using your thumb and finger, press into the sides of the tart shell to seal tightly.
15. Brush the surface with egg wash and garnish with a sprinkling on sesame seeds.
16. Repeat the process.
17. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 10 - 15 mins or more till golden brown.
18. Serve and enjoy!