Smash Burger Brioche Buns Recipe - What is the best bun for a smash burger? Is it the smash burger brioche buns that we are making or is it a potato bun? What is the best bun for a hamburger? Today we are making a smash burger bun recipe, an easy brioche bun recipe. This is how to make smash burger hamburger buns at home. Home made hamburger buns recipe.
|Bread flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Instant yeast||2 Teaspoon|
|Salt||1 1/2 Teaspoon|
|Eggs||2 ((1 whole and 1 separated))|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Mix all ingredients; minus 1 egg white, in a stand mixer with the dough hook.
2. Save the 'extra' egg white for later
3. Once the dough forms a ragged ball; knead 15 minutes or so.
4. Cover bowl and let rise in a warm place 45 minutes.
5. Stretch and fold the dough 6-8 times, recover and let rise another 45 minutes.
6. Transfer dough to an unfloured bench and divide into 8 - 10 equalish pieces.
7. Shape each into a tight ball and place on a parchment covered baking sheet.
8. Cover loosely with a couche or tea towel and let rise for 1 to 2 hours (doubled in size).
9. Preheat oven to 200ºC (400ºF).
10. Beat saved egg white with 1 Tbsp water and brush on top of buns.
11. Bake, about 15 minutes.
12. Transfer to a rack to cool completely.
13. Serve and Enjoy!