I made the viral TikTok Pasta! Olive oil from Palestine, tomatoes, garlic, FETA CHEESE, more Olive oil, Sumac Zaatar makes a great base for my version of the insanely popular Feta Cheese Pasta Once it melts, Pasta is added together with Olives and Parsley.
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon (or more as needed)|
|Cherry tomatoes||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Minced garlic||2 Tablespoon|
|Feta cheese||300 Gram|
|Olives||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Roasted red pepper||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Parsley||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Add some oil to a cast iron pan or ovenproof casserole and add the cherry tomatoes, garlic and feta cheese.
3. Drizzle more oil on the feta cheese.
4. Add the sumac and the zaatar and a bit more oil before adding to the preheated oven and cook for 30 mins.
5. Squish the cheese with the back of a spoon.
6. Add the cooked pasta, olives and red pepper, parsley and mix.
7. Serve and enjoy!