This is a super flavourful one pan chicken recipe! Don't let the dark colour of the skin fool you - that's a tangy sweet glaze from the balsamic vinegar.
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Balsamic vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Skin||on chicken thighs|
|Brussels sprouts||1 Pound (trimmed and halved)|
|Carrot||1 (peeled and sliced)|
|White wine||1 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat oven to 220ºC (425°F).
2. In a large bowl, whisk together oil, balsamic, thyme, rosemary, tarragon, and season generously with salt and pepper.
3. Add chicken thighs and toss to coat, let marinade in the fridge if you have time.
4. Heat a large oven-safe pan over medium-high heat with a splash of oil.
5. Sear chicken thighs skin-side down first until crispy, then flip and sear the underside.
6. Remove chicken from pan.
7. Toss vegetables in leftover marinade, then add to the pan.
8. Cook over medium heat until golden, then add a splash of white wine.
9. Return chicken to pan on top of the veg, and place uncovered in the oven.
10. Bake until chicken and Brussels sprouts are cooked through are tender, 15 minutes.
11. Serve and Enjoy!