Tacos al Pastor Backyard Beer Keg BBQ Recipe After a long time researching a Tacos al pastor recipe, trips to Mexico City, learning from Chefs who do this everyday... I think I have a workable recipe for Tacos al pastor at home. The vertical Beer Keg BBQ helps a lot too!
|Guajillo chiles||6 ((clean and seedless))|
|Ancho chiles||2 ((clean and seedless))|
|Pineapple juice||3/4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Orange juice||3/4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm)|
|Mexican oregano||2 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
1. Boil the guajillo and ancho peppers in a small pot of water, until they have softened.
2. Drain the peppers and add to a blender along with all of the other ingredients. Except of course the pork.
3. Blend until you have a homogeneous sauce.
4. Place the meat in a sealable container and pour over the sauce.
5. Mix thoroughly so the meat is fully coated.
6. Place in the fridge and marinate 8 - 24 hours.
7. Cook either on a tromp or grill on the BBQ or on a flattop.
8. Serve and Enjoy!