Sorry Sam This Is The Best Burrito Al Pastor Recipe - Glen And Friends Cooking. We made a full trompo al pastor in our backyard on a vertical Beer Keg BBQ... that was a lot of tacos al pastor meat for two people, so we decided to make burritos. Al Pastor burritos.
|Taco spice||2 Tablespoon|
|Basmati rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Tomato sauce||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Water||1 1/4 Cup (20 tbs)|
1. In a pot with a tight fitting lid; heat the oil and sauté the onion until softened.
2. Add in the tac spice, and stir to combine.
3. Add in the rice, stir and cook until the rice begins to go translucent around the edges.
4. Stir in the tomato sauce and water, and bring to a boil.
5. Cover, reduce heat to a simmer, and cook 15 minutes.
6. Remove from the heat and allow to sit 15 minutes more.
7. Serve and Enjoy!