Glen Makes A Spicy Corn Frittata Recipe - Welcome Friends! Welcome back to the kitchen, today we are going to make an egg recipe commonly referred to as a frittata which is essentially just a very thick omelet recipe where all the ingredients are mixed all the way through and you finish cooking it in the oven.
|Thick cut bacon slices||4|
|Ricotta||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grated cheese||3/4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Corn||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Pickled peppers||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 190ºC (375ºF).
2. In a 10" ovenproof pan, brown off the bacon.
3. In a bowl, whisk the eggs with, ricotta, 2/3 of the green onions, 2/3 of the cheese, salt, and pepper.
4. Once the bacon has browned, skim off any excess fat, then toss in the corn and hot peppers.
5. Fry, until the corn is heated through and just starting to brown at the edges.
6. Pour in the eggs, and give it a bit of a stir, then sprinkle on the remaining cheese and transfer to the oven.
7. Cook, just until the eggs are cooked to your liking.
8. Sprinkle the remaining green onions over the cooked eggs.
9. Serve Hot.