Coffee Infused Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe. Welcome Friends! Welcome back to the kitchen today we're going to make a coffee infused chocolate chip cookie Recipe and
we're going to use a little bit of science and technology to help us get the flavours and texture of this chocolate chip cookie recipe to be the absolute best! You can buy the CMC from Kitchen Alchemy from Modernist Pantry
|Coffee beans||35 Gram|
|Vanilla bean||1/2 (split and scraped)|
|Dark brown sugar||225 Gram|
|White sugar||185 Gram|
|All purpose flour||325 Gram|
|Tapioca starch||2 Tablespoon|
|Salt||2 1/2 Tablespoon|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Carboxymethylcellulose||1 1/2 Teaspoon|
|Semi sweet chocolate chips||250 Gram|
1. Preheat oven to 325°F and a water bath to 180°F.
2. Place the butter, coffee beans, and vanilla bean into a vacuum seal bag; seal and cook in the 180ºF water bath for 1 hour. (If you don't have a vacuum sealer, a Ziplock bag will work almost as well.)
3. After an hour remove the infused butter from the water bath and strain through a fine mesh strainer.
4. Allow the infused butter to cool to around room temp.
5. Mix together the flour, tapioca starch, baking soda, carboxymethylcellulose, and salt.
6. Cream together infused butter, brown sugar, and white sugar, until light and fluffy.
7. Cream in the eggs one at a time.
8. Mix in flour mixture until it forms a smooth dough.
9. Mix in the chocolate chips.
10. Scoop the cookie dough onto a cookie sheet and bake 15-18 minutes - or until cooked.
11. Cool Down. Serve & Enjoy!