Welcome Friends! Today we are going to make a one pan roasted chicken thighs recipe, with cauliflower, potatoes, and a spicy Italian salami sauce.
|Spicy italian salami||9 Ounce|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 , quartered|
|Head of cauliflower||1/2|
|Mini potatoes||350 Gram , halved|
1. Preheat oven to 200ºC (400ºF).
2. Chop up the salami, and then whiz in a food processor with the olive oil, until a smooth paste.
3. Place all of the ingredients into a big bowl and toss to coat everything with the salami sauce.
4. Salt and pepper to taste.
5. Place everything in a large cast iron pan, or sheet tray.
6. Arrange the chicken thighs on top, skin side up, and roast for 45 minutes.
7. Or until chicken is cooked through and the skin is crispy, and the cauliflower has started to brown.
8. Serve and Enjoy!