We hope you are safe and well, in this time of global pandemic. You may find yourself staring into the cupboard and wondering what you're going to cook with what you have on hand. This riff on a taco soup recipe may be the answer!
|Oil||1 Tablespoon (use as required)|
|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Chipotle in adobo||1|
|Taco spice||2 Tablespoon|
|Chicken stock||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Pickled jalapeno||3 Tablespoon|
|Dry macaroni||125 Gram|
|Frozen corn||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In a heavy stock pot brown the beef in a little oil.
2. When the beef has browned, toss in the onion and chipotle.
3. Stir and fry until onion has softened.
4. Stir in the spice mix, tomatoes, and stock; bring to a boil and cook 5-10 minutes.
5. Stir in the pickled pepper, macaroni, and frozen corn; continue to boil until pasta is cooked.
6. Test seasoning, and adjust with salt and pepper if needed.
7. Serve with sour cream, avocado, cheese, and / or nacho chips.