This is a simple easy one pot oven macaroni and cheese recipe. The creamy cheese sauce uses evaporated milk, and the starches in the pasta to achieve near perfection. This easy macaroni and cheese recipe is the how to make macaroni and cheese.
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Evaporated milk||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Dijon mustard||2 Tablespoon|
|Ground black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Dry pasta||1 Pound|
|Butter||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Grated cheese||750 Gram|
1. Preheat oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
2. In a Dutch oven fry off bacon to your preferred doneness.
3. Add chopped onion and fry until softened, then stir in garlic.
4. Stir in the water, milk, evaporated milk, horseradish, mustard, salt, pepper, and pasta.
5. Cover and place in the oven for 30 minutes, stirring half way through and checking if the liquid is absorbed.
6. Remove the Dutch oven from the oven, and add the butter to melt.
7. Stir the butter and pasta then slowly add the grated cheese, stirring constantly.
8. Add more milk if needed to get the sauce the right consistency.
9. Serve and Enjoy!