This is a super easy no knead bread loaf, that gives you a rustic, hearty loaf of bread. You can make this loaf with all -purpose flour, or bread flour whatever you have in your cupboard. Were also show you how to save yeast, so you can make the next loaf. This artisan Dutch Oven Bread Recipe is so easy and so tasty!
|Coarse salt||1 1/2 Tablespoon|
|Instant yeast||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Cold tap water||600 Milliliter (use as required)|
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, salt and yeast.
2. Add the water and mix with a fork until the flour is moistened, and forms a ragged dough mass.
3. Cover and let rest 8 to 12 hours on the counter at room temp.
4. Preheat the oven to 225°C (450°F).
5. Place a Dutch oven or heavy pot with a lid in the oven to preheat.
6. An hour before baking; fold the dough in on itself 6 - 12 times.
7. Grab the edge, pull up and fold over; turn the bowl a bit and then repeat.
8. Sprinkle a little flour in a second bowl, transfer the dough and coat with flour.
9. Re-cover and let rest for about 45 minutes.
10. Drop the dough into the preheated Dutch oven, cover and cook 30 minutes.
11. Remove the cover and cook for another 20 - 30 minutes.
12. Bread is cooked when internal temp reaches 190ºF.
**If using Traditional dry yeast, increase the amount by 25%