Tuna Casserole Recipe? Tuna Noodle Bake Recipe? What if you don't have any tuna... Well we didn't so this ended up being a Canned Turkey Casserole Noodle Bake Recipe
|Uncooked macaroni||3/4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Chicken stock||2 1/2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Milk||1 1/2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Can tuna||12 Ounce|
|Can turkey||12 Ounce|
|Can salmon||12 Ounce|
|Frozen peas||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Breadcrumbs/Panko||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 425ºF.
2. Heat oil over medium-high; add onion and celery, cook until softened.
3. Add flour and whisk to coat vegetables with flour.
4. Slowly whisk in stock, then milk.Cook, stirring constantly, until sauce comes to a boil.
5. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring frequently, until sauce has thickened.
6. In a pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta until barely cooked; drain.
7. Stir in pasta, tuna, and peas; season to taste with salt and pepper.Top with breadcrumbs or chips.
8. Bake until crust is golden, about 20 minutes.
9. Serve and Enjoy!