Welcome Friends! Since we are all under quarantine, lockdown, or social distancing, depending on where you are we thought we'd do some experimental recipes and cooking to take our minds off the pandemic. Today I'm playing with Candi sugar and chocolate chip cookie recipes.
|Dark brown sugar||125 Gram|
|Candi sugar||285 Gram|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|All purpose flour||325 Gram|
|Tapioca starch||2 Tablespoon|
|Coarse salt||2 1/2 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Semi sweet chocolate chips||250 Gram|
1. Preheat oven to 180ºC (350°F).
2. Cream together the butter and two sugars until light and fluffy.
3.In a small bowl mix together the flour, tapioca starch, baking soda, and salt.
4. Cream in the eggs, one at a time, and then beat in the vanilla.
5.Mix in flour mixture until it forms a smooth dough.
6. Mix in the chocolate chips.
7. Scoop the cookie dough onto a cookie sheet and bake 15-18 minutes - or until cooked.
8. Serve and enjoy!
I would suggest using parchment paper - as these may stick to your baking sheet.