This is a simple Chicken Thighs meal idea that takes no time to prep, and cooks easily in the oven. If you don't have crème fraîche you can sub in sour cream, or plain yogourt.
|Dijon mustard||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Olive oil||15 Milliliter|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm)|
|Creme fraiche||60 Milliliter|
|White vermouth||175 Milliliter|
|Lemon juice||To Taste|
1. Preheat oven to 200ºC (400ºF).
2. Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper.
3.Arrange onion slices in bottom of braiser or oven safe pan.
Place thighs on top of onions.
4.In a bowl mix together mustard, oil, crème fraîche, and garlic.
Dollop sauce mix on top of thighs.
5. Carefully pour vermouth into bottom of pan, and place uncovered in oven.
6. Bake until thighs are golden and cooked through; about 40 minutes.
7. Remove from oven, and transfer thighs to a plate.
8. Bring sauce in pan to a simmer and stir in lemon juice and butter.
9. Simmer sauce until desired thickness is achieved.
10. Serve and Enjoy!