This is one of my favorites when it comes to Pies. I just love the taste of egg custard. You will be tempted to eat it right away, but I promise it will taste even better when cooled in the refrigerator for about 1 hr.
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Coconut milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ground nutmeg||1/2 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Whisk the eggs and sweetener together. Add the salt, vanilla extract, coconut milk and half of the nutmeg.
3. Pour custard mixture into piecrust. Sprinkle with nutmeg.
4. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until a knife inserted near center comes out clean.
5. Cool the custard pie at room temperature, then refrigerate for at least and hour before serving.