Yes, you heard me right - Kebab Chaat. Chaat all over India is so popular so I decided to make a carnivore version for some of us. Ground meat is marinated with spices and then formed into golf style meatballs. You can cook the meatballs anyway you like, but I chose to cook these in my airfryer. This does not use any oil, in fact it will drain off excess fat in these meatballs. As an alternative you can fry these meatballs or cook them in the oven.
|Ground meat||1 Kilogram|
|Ground pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Ginger garlic paste||2 Tablespoon|
|Finely chopped chili||1 Tablespoon|
|Finely minced onion||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garam masala||1 Teaspoon|
|Red chile powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Whipped yogurt||2 Cup (32 tbs) (((salted)))|
|Green chutney||6 Tablespoon|
|Tamarind chutney||6 Tablespoon|
|Chaat masala||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Cumin powder||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Chilli powder||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Onion rings||1/8 Cup (2 tbs)|
|Sliced green chilies||2 Teaspoon|
|Chopped coriander||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sev||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Pomegranate seeds||6 Tablespoon|
1. Mix all the kebab ingredients together, taste for seasoning and then form into 26 golf sized balls.
2. Air fry at 6-8 mins or cook as per your preference.
3. Place the kebabs on a plate and cover with the whipped yogurt.
4. Add the green and tamarind chutney.
5. Add the masala.
6. Add onion rings, green chilli and chopped coriander.
7. Add the sev and finally the pomegranate seeds.
8. Serve and enjoy!