OK lazy moms! This is a recipe for you! This banana bread can be whipped up in minutes and actually tastes good too!
|Flour||1 1/2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|White sugar||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Melted margarine/Melted butter||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Mix dry ingredients in a bowl.
2. Beat wet ingredients in another bowl...slowly add dry ingredients to the wet while mixing.
3. Add bananas and mix well.
4. Pour into lightly greased loaf or muffin pans.
5. Bake 40 minutes for a loaf pan, 23 minutes for muffins!
6. Serve and enjoy!