Strawberry Barfi is a quick easy sweet recipe made with dry fruits, mawa, and strawberry crush. It is an absolute treat to all the strawberry lovers. Do give it a try this Ganesh Festival and let us know your feedback in the comments below.
|Water||37 1/2 Milliliter|
|Mawa||1 Cup (16 tbs) (use as required)|
|Cashewnut powder||4 Tablespoon|
|Strawberry crush||2 Tablespoon|
|Almond flakes||To Taste|
1. In a vessel add sugar, water and cook it till you get one string consistency syrup.
2. Add mawa, mix well and let it cook till the consistency is thick.
3. Add cashew nut powder, strawberry crush, mix well and let it cook for 15-20 minutes.
4. Take it out on a dish and keep it aside to set for 2-3 hours.
5. Garnish it with almonds flakes and once its set cut it into the desired shape.
6. Serve and Enjoy!