Learn How To Make Rava Modak Recipe, a Ganesh Chaturthi Special Recipe, from Chef Ruchi Bharani, only on Rajshri Food. Make this easy to make Indian Sweets Recipe Semolina Modak Recipe at home and share your experiences with us.
|Boiling milk||2 3/4 Cup (44 tbs)|
|Ghee||1 1/2 Teaspoon|
|Semolina||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Almonds||20 (roasted in microwave for 1 minute and coarsely powdered)|
|Pistachios||15 (coarsely ground)|
|Yellow food color||1 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||1 1/4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Cardamom powder||1 Teaspoon|
1. Heat ghee in a pan and roast semolina in it for 6-7 minutes on low flame.
2. Add almond powder and pistachio powder and roast for 2 minutes.
3. Now add boiling hot milk to this mixture followed by the saffron milk.
4. Add yellow food colouring and sugar.
5. Mix well making sure there are no lumps in the semolina.
6. Once the sugar melts, add cardamom powder and cook until the mixture thickens.
7. Turn the flame off let it cool down to room temperature.
8. Once cooled down, stuff the mixture with 8-10 pieces of figs and mould into a modak.r directions.
9. Ganesh Chaturthi Special Rava Modak is ready to eat! HAPPY COOKING!!!