My Air Fryer pork chops are tender, juicy and flavoured with an awesome seasoning blend that makes these so easy to make and of course not spending much time on preparation, this is an air fryer recipe you don't want to miss!
|Steamed greens||To Taste|
|Butter||3 Tablespoon ((use as required))|
|Onion powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground pepper||1/2 Teaspoon|
1. First of all I’m going to make my pork chop seasoning - into a bowl add in 1 teaspoon of onion powder, 1 teaspoon of garlic powder, 1 teaspoon of paprika, 1/2 teaspoon of salt and 1/2 teaspoon of ground pepper.
2. Now give everything a good mix around and this seasoning blend just goes so with pork, you wont need to ever crumb pork chops ever again as this gives a wonderful crust too.
3. Now onto the pork itself, I’ve got two pork chops and I’m leaving the fat strap on as it will soften and almost dissolve in the airfyer.
4. I cover the chops in extra virgin olive oil and make sure every inch is covered on both sides and all the edges. Now I sprinkle over my seasoning, now I cant stress this enough - dont be stingy on your seasoning! It may look like youre using too much but you aren’t, trust me! Really get some good seasoning coverage on the pork and press into the meat so its not just sitting on top.
5. Turn over and repeat the process on the other side. That crust I was talking about before is just sensational in the air fryer, it never burns the spices as compared to a hot pan so dont worry about that either.
6. Now I always say preheat your airfyer just like you would an oven, in this case 180 or 350f. Place down some baking paper and then place your chops in, I can fit two large chops in my air fryer but if you can fit more then go for it.
7. Air fry the chops for 12 minutes, halfway through I turn them over. When they’re done you should have this golden crust that’s glistening with that juicy pork inside.
8. I serve them simply with buttered green beans but you do whatever you wish, you can see the layer of fat thats cooked all the way through and softened up like butter, when you slice into you’ll see perfectly cooked pork with a wonderful seasoned crust. If you haven’t tried air fried pork chops then you absolutely must try mine, they’re so good even if I do say so myself.