In this video, I will show you how just by baking a simple loaf recipe you can instantly feel like an amazing domestic goddess, make your home smell amazing, impress guests, low-key passive-aggressively tell your MIL to suck it and make a healthy and homemade treat for your family. I mean, it's technically freaking bread. You can MAKE BREAD FROM SCRATCH. That is superhero level adulting right there.
|All purpose flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||3 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|White sugar||2 1/4 Cup (36 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Tablespoon|
|Grated zucchini||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chopped walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Grease and flour two 8 x 4 inch pans.
2. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
3. Sift flour, salt, baking powder, soda, and cinnamon together in a bowl.
4. Beat eggs, oil, vanilla, and sugar together in a large bowl. Add sifted ingredients to the creamed mixture, and beat well. Stir in zucchini and nuts until well combined. Pour batter into prepared pans.
5. Bake for 40 to 60 minutes, or until tester inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool in pan on rack for 20 minutes. Remove bread from pan, and completely cool.
6. Serve and enjoy!
1. Aluminium foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.