Hostess Blue Book Recipe. Welcome Friends! Welcome back to Sunday morning and the old cook book show. Today we're going to a recipe out of the Hostess Blue Book: Maple Mousse Recipe.
|Gelatine||7 Milliliter (1/2 tbsp)|
|Hot water||30 Milliliter (2 tbsp)|
|Maple syrup||125 Milliliter (1/2 cup)|
|35 % whipping cream||250 Milliliter (1 cup)|
|Chopped walnut||60 Milliliter (1/4 cup)|
1. 'Bloom' gelatine in the hot water.
2. Heat the maple syrup to just below boiling.
3. Combine the gelatine and maple syrup; mixing well.
4. Allow maple mixture to cool and partially set.
5. Whip cream, and fold along with the nuts into the maple mixture.
6. Cover and freeze for 90 minutes.
7. Serve and enjoy!