Welcome back to the kitchen a little while ago I made a Hot Crab Dip Recipe, and I joked in the middle that a ground beef and taco seasoning dip recipe would be really good... Super Bowl Snacks here we come!
|Ground beef||250 Gram (1/2 lb)|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Onion||1 , chop|
|Bell pepper||1 , chop|
|Taco seasoning||30 Milliliter (2 tbsp)|
|Flour||30 Milliliter (2 tbsp)|
|Canned rotel||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Beer||250 Milliliter (1 cup)|
|Chipotle pepper in adobe sauce||1 , chop|
|Shredded monterey jack cheese||400 Gram , melt|
1. In a heavy cast iron pan brown the ground beef seasoned with black pepper.
2. Add in the chopped onion and bell pepper, and fry until softened.
3. Stir in the hotel and the beer, and bring to a simmer.
4. Stir in the flour, and chipotle pepper; continue cooking until thickened.
5. Remove from the heat and slowly stir in the cheese - adding more as it melts.
6. Serve with nacho chips.