Welcome Friends! Welcome back to the channel today we're going to make another one pan chicken and rice Recipe. This time it's chicken rice black beans a little bit of tomato and some hot pepper cinnamon and cumin so there's a there's a lot of spices going on in in this mix.
|Chicken thighs||8 (skin on)|
|Onion||1 Large , dice|
|Bell pepper||2 , dice|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm) , crush|
|Ground cumin||5 Milliliter (1 tsp)|
|Hot pepper||3 , slice|
|Canned black bean||540 Milliliter , rinsed|
|Canned tomatoes||398 Milliliter|
|Chicken stock||500 Milliliter (2 cups)|
|Uncooked basmati rice||250 Milliliter (1 cupa)|
1. Preheat oven to 190ºC (375ºF).
2. Heat a heavy (oven safe) cast iron pan with the oil.
3. Season the chicken thighs with salt and pepper, then brown in the pan.
4. Remove chicken, and then fry off the onion, bell peppers, hot peppers, and garlic to soften.
5. Add in the spices, hot peppers, beans, and tomatoes.
6. Stir to combine, then add the chicken stock.
7. Bring to a boil and then evenly sprinkle on the rice.
8. Add the chicken pieces back on top, and season with salt and pepper.
9. Bake in the oven for 50-55 minutes until the chicken and the rice is cooked through.
10. Check during baking to see if the rice needs a little extra liquid; add more chicken stock or water if needed.
11. Serve and enjoy!