Eggnog Bundt Cake Recipe - For the festive baking season, we're going to explore how to cook with eggnog. Eggnog can be used in all sorts of holiday baking ideas.
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1 1/4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Pure vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
|Eggnog||1 1/4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|For the glaze:|
|Icing sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon , melt|
|Eggnog||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 180ºC (350ºF); grease and flour a bundt pan.
2. Cream together the butter and sugar.
3. Cream in the eggs.
4. Combine flour and baking powder.
5. Mix together the egg nog, rum, and vanilla.
6. With the mixer on low speed, alternate adding the the eggnog mixture and the flour mixture.
3-4 additions, until just combined.
7. Pour into bundt pan and bake for 45-55 minutes.For the glaze, mix together all ingredients to a pourable consistency.
8. Serve and Enjoy!