Welcome back to Sunday morning and the old cookbook show, today we're going to do a recipe out of the Metropolitan Cookbook.
|Bacon||200 Gram , chop|
|Onion||1 , chop|
|Potatoes||4 Medium , cubed|
|Frozen corn||375 Milliliter (1 1/2 cups)|
1. In a heavy soup pot, over medium-low heat, brown the bacon.
2. Add the chopped onion and continue cooking until onion is softened.
3. Add in the potatoes and add enough water to cover.
4. Bring to a boil and cook until potatoes are soft.
5. Add the milk, corn, salt and pepper and heat through.
6. Serve and enjoy!