Welcome Friends! Welcome back to the Glen Friends kitchen today I'm gonna do a riff on a soup recipe that you can find deep on our channel ( https://youtu.be/CIPpbpO0sg0 ), and it was a really simple beef and cabbage soup recipe that comes together quickly. Today Im going to change that up and make it into a Beef Stroganoff Soup Recipe.
|Oil||15 Milliliter (1 tbsp)|
|Ground beef||500 Gram (1 pound)|
|Carrots||2 Medium , dice|
|Onion||1 Medium , dice|
|Celery ribs||3 , dice|
|Mushrooms||250 Milliliter , slice (1/2 pound)|
|Marjoram||5 Milliliter (1 tsp)|
|Chopped thyme||5 Milliliter (1 tsp)|
|Ground cloves||1 Pinch|
|White wine||250 Milliliter (1 cup, optional)|
|Tomato paste||30 Milliliter (2 tbsp)|
|Dijon mustard||15 Milliliter (1 tbsp)|
|Worcestershire sauce||15 Milliliter (1 tbsp)|
|Chicken broth/Beef broth||1 Liter (or stock, 4 cups)|
|Frozen peas||250 Milliliter (1 cup)|
|Frozen corn||250 Milliliter (1 cup)|
|Dried egg noodles||150 Gram|
|Sour cream||4 Tablespoon|
1. In a heavy pot over medium heat, brown the ground beef.
2. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Add in the carrot, celery, onion, mushrooms, marjoram, thyme, cloves, and bay leaves; cook until the veg has softened.
4. Add the wine and cook down until most of the liquid disappears.
5. Add in the tomato paste, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and stock.
6. Bring to a simmer and cook 5-10 minutes to combine the flavours.
7. Add the peas, corn, and noodles; cook just until the noodles are al dente.
8. Serve with a dollop of sour cream in each bowl.