Welcome Friends! Welcome back to Sunday morning in the old cookbook show, today we're going to do another recipe out of the Lorain Cooking cookbook a Spiced Corn Meal Pudding Recipe.
|Milk||473 Milliliter (1 us pint)|
|Corn meal||45 Milliliter (3 tbsp)|
|Butter||30 Milliliter (2 tbsp)|
|Molasses||45 Milliliter (3 tbsp)|
|Ginger||2 Milliliter (1/4 tsp)|
|Nutmeg||2 Milliliter (1/4 tsp)|
|Cinnamon||2 Milliliter (1/4 tsp)|
|Salt||5 Milliliter (1 tsp)|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
1. Preheat the oven to 135ºC (275ºF).
2. Prepare a bain-marie in the oven, and grease an 8x8” baking dish.
3. Heat milk in a double boiler, and stir in the cornmeal.
4. Stir and cook for 15 minutes, then add the rest of the ingredients.
5. Stir until well mixed.
6. Pour into the baking dish and cover.
7. Place baking dish into the bain-marie, and bake 3 hours.
8. Serve warm with cream or whipped cream.