I hope you like the video.
|Baking potatoes||2 Large|
|Melted butter/Oil||1 Tablespoon , divided (in total)|
|Paprika||1/8 Teaspoon (optional)|
|Garlic powder||1/8 Teaspoon (optional)|
|Minced fresh parsley||1/2 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat you over to 350° degrees.
2. With a sharp knife, cut potatoes in half lengthwise. Slice each half widthwise 6 times, but not all the way through; fan potatoes slightly.
3. Place in a shallow baking dish. Brush potatoes with 1 tablespoon butter. Sprinkle with paprika, parsley, salt and pepper.
4. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50 minutes or until tender.
5. Drizzle with remaining butter. I personally prefer to bake both sides, first I place the seasoned side down and bake for 20 minutes, flip and finish baking for the remaining 20 min on the other side.
6. When I bake in an air fryer, potatoes get done in 40 minutes, divided, 20 min each side. So the baking time may vary.
7. Serve and enjoy!