This great one-pot dish can be made by sautéing, bacon and sausages with veggies and leftover chicken before flavouring with the packages that come from Mama noodles and added to the cooked noodles for a quick-dry and delicious stir fry.
|Chopped sausage||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Bacon strip/Chicken strips||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Spring onions||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Diced green pepper||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Shredded chicken||1/4 Cup (4 tbs) (leftover chicken)|
|Noodles||4 Packet (Mama noodles about 60 gms or 12.2 oz each)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In a saute pan saute the sausages and bacon.
2. Once cooked add the mushrooms, spring onion, green pepper, shredded chicken and all the flavourings that come with the Mama noodles.
3. Remove and keep aside.
4. In the same pan add the 4 packages and the water.
5. When it cooks a little bit, break up the noodles and cook covered for about a minute.
6. When there is just a little liquid left, add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
7. Serve and enjoy!