This soup is one of the simplest to prepare. Creamed corn is added to hot stock, enhanced with soya and vinegar, studded with chicken and thickened with egg ribbons.
|Chicken bullion cubes||2 (21 gms)|
|Corn cream can||398 Milliliter (1 can of 14 fl oz)|
|Light soy sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Shredded chicken||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Spring onion leaves||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Fresh cracked pepper||To Taste|
1. Boil the water and dissolve the stock cubes or use homemade or store-bought stock.
2. Add the can of creamed corn and mix.
3. Add the soya sauce & vinegar.
4. Add the shredded chicken.
5. When the soup is boiling, beat the egg and drip it into the soup stirring with a fork to create egg ribbons.
6. Add the spring onion leaves and pepper to taste.
7. Serve and enjoy!