This classic Italian recipe is loved by all. Here is my take on this iconic dish during the period of COVID. Ive made this a few times even substituting milk for cream, dried parsley for fresh parsley and leaving out the cheese when not available . You have to do what you have to do!
|Boneless chicken||1 Pound|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Crushed garlic||1 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Pasta||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Parmesan||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Parsley||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Marinate the chicken with the olive oil, salt & pepper, paprika and crushed garlic
2. Add olive oil to the pan and fry the chicken on both sides for about 10 mins till cooked and keep aside
3. Boil pasta in salted water and drain
4. In the cleaned pan add more olive oil, the garlic and the cream and allow to come to the boil
5. Add salt to taste, followed by the parmesan and the pasta
6. Slice the cooked chicken and add that in and top with parsley
7. Serve and Enjoy!