The trend for everything Cauliflower has been around for a while and you know what they say, if you cant beat them, join them. And why not, its not just so versatile, its also low in calories and really good for you. Cauliflower rice resembles rice because of its color but the texture is nothing like rice. My version of Korean Cauliflower rice is packed full of flavor and nutritious ingredients
I love Korean recipes and decided to use my sticky Korean sauce made with Gochujang and honey. It was great on my fried Chicken, my air fired wings and now this delicious Vegetarian Cauliflower rice.
|Minced garlic||2 Tablespoon|
|Honey||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sugar||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Light soya sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Sesame oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Cauliflower florets||2 1/2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|String beans||1 1/2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Fresh red chilli||2 Tablespoon|
|Sliced mushrooms||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Napa cabbage||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Green pepper||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dark soya sauce||2 Tablespoon|
1. Prepare the sauce by boiling all the sauce ingredients together and allow to cool. You only need 3 tbsps of this sauce for this recipe and you can bottle the rest and store it in the fridge.
2. Process the cauliflower or grate it and keep aside.
3. In a hot wok add some oil and cook the omelette on bth sides.
4. Remove and add the string or long beans and allow them to cook in the heat for about 5 mins.
5. Add the red chilli, followed by the mushrooms and allow the mushrooms to cook.
6. Add a tiny but more oil if required and fry the cauliflower florets that are still whole.
7. Add the cabbage and the green pepper.
8. Add two of the three tbsps of the Korean sauce and mix well. Remove and keep aside.
9. In the same wok, add more oil and and cook the cauliflower rice.
10. Add the soya sauce and the last tbsp of the Korean sauce and mix.
11. Add the egg back in cut in strips, followed by the veggies.
12. Serving and enjoy!