Rose Cheesecake - this recipe is comin' up roses! Full of flavor with the subtle use of Rose Syrup, this delicate cheesecake is steam cooked in the Instant Pot.
|Oreo cookie crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Melted butter||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Softened cream cheese||500 Gram|
|Sugar||3/4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Sour cream||3/4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|All pupose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Rose syrup||3 Tablespoon|
|Heavy whipping cream||150 Milliliter|
|Eggs||2 Large (at room temp)|
1. In a bowl mix the Oreo crumbs with the melted butter.
2. Mix the softened cheese together with the sugar, sour cream, flour, lemon juice and whipping cream.
3. Add 2 of the 3 tbsps of Rose syrup.
4. Add the eggs in one at a time and beat to incorporate.
5. Add another tbsp of syrup and give it a light mix.
6. Scrape it into the cheesecake pan and cover(see video).
7. Add one cup of water to the instant pot and insert the cake in.
8. Set the instant pot on pressure cook mode.
9. Set to sealing mode and set the timer for 30 mins.
10. Allow the pressure to naturally release.
11. Chill the cheesecake for 4 hrs to overnight.
12. To cut dip your knife in hot water, dry and cut and wipe the knife in between for clean cuts.
13. Serve with a dollop of ice cream or cream and slivered almonds.